Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Essential reference classes and methods for Across the Obelisk modding.
|2 weeks ago
|9 other packages depend on this package
This mod requires the following mods to function
This is an Across the Obelisk mod that enables my other mods to work and communicate with each other. It includes a copy of sinai-dev's excellent Configuration Manager. It also contains classes and methods that may be useful for other developers.
- Install the BepInEx pack.
- Click Manual Download at the top of the page.
- In Steam, right-click Across the Obelisk and select Manage->Browse local files.
- Extract the archive into the game folder.
- Run the game. If everything runs correctly, you will see a list of registered mods on the main menu.
- Press F5 to open/close the Config Manager and F1 to show/hide mod version information.
- Download and install Thunderstore Mod Manager or r2modman.
- Click Install with Mod Manager button on top of the page.
- Run the game via the mod manager.
|Export AtO class data to JSON files that are compatible with Obeliskial Content.
|Export sprites when exporting vanilla content.
|Show At Start
|Show the mod version window when the game loads.
|Disable Paradox Integration
|Disable Paradox integration and telemetry (does not include launcher).
|Skip logos on startup.
Press F2 to access the Developer Tools:
- mouse position lookup (useful for placing nodes/roads when developing custom content);
- toggle to disable AtO buttons (so you don't accidentally click on them while doing things!);
- +150 party XP;
- set enemy HP to 1;
- change starting node (for testing custom Act 1);
- card image export;
- Tome of Knowledge Discord bot data export;
- activate event;
- activate combat;
- write Caravan shop to log (just a demo; expect this to be added to the Seed Checker at some point!);
- a checksum calculator to confirm if you have the same content as someone else (work- in progress!); and
- a profile editor (work in progress!):
- change supplies;
- lock/unlock heroes;
- change hero XP/rank progression; and
- lock/unlock cards (including items).
Open a github issue or make a post in the modding #support-and-requests channel of the official Across the Obelisk Discord.
I make mods because I love it, not because I want to make money from it. If you really, really want to donate to me, my preferred non-profit organisations are Greyhound Adoptions WA (paypal) or Headache Australia.